iHeartRadio listeners on iOS mobile devices running iOS version 12 or higher can use Siri shortcuts to access iHeartRadio! You can create custom shortcuts to launch stations or podcasts. Once a Siri shortcut has been recorded, you can use Siri to launch the selected content on the iHeartRadio app.
Adding Siri Shortcuts
To create Siri shortcuts from within the iHeartRadio app:
- Play a station or podcast using search or directly from Your Library.
- While the player is in full-screen mode, tap the 3 dots on the station or podcast you wish to add as a shortcut.
- Select Add to Siri.
- You will be prompted to record a personalized phrase.
- You can say the suggested prompt or record something unique. Ex: Play KIIS 1065, Play Ari Lenox Radio, etc.
- Save by tapping Done.
Note: You can also add a Siri shortcut using the “three dots” overflow menu that appears on a station or podcast anywhere in the app.
Edit Siri Shortcuts
- On the For You tab tap the gear icon in the upper left-hand corner.
- On this page select Siri shortcuts.
- Select the shortcut you wish to edit.
- Here you will have the option to re-record your shortcut phrase or to delete the shortcut.
For additional information on using Siri shortcuts visit the Apple website