In order to change the default language on iHeart.com, you will need to change the language on your web browser. Please follow the steps for your browser:
- Click the Chrome menu (three dots) on the browser toolbar.
- Select "Settings"
- Scroll to the bottom and select "Advanced"
- Find "Languages" and click on the down arrow to the right
- Order your languages, with your preferred default language at the top, by clicking the three dots to the right
- If you do not see your language, click on "Add languages"
- Click the Firefox menu button (three horizontal lines) and choose "Options"
- Under "General" scroll down to "Language" and click on "Choose" to the right
- Click on your preferred language and click "Move Up" to bring it to the top.
- If you do not see your language, click on "Select a language to add…", scroll down to find the language, then click on "Add"