If you are receiving a validation error when trying to create your account, you may find this article helpful.
To create an account with iHeartRadio you can connect your Facebook or Google account to sign up!
To sign up with an email address on the iHeartRadio app, follow these steps.
- Launch the app and press "Create Account"
- Enter a valid email address, password containing 6-32 characters, post code, birth year and gender
- Check your email's inbox for an authentication email from Bell Media and click on the link provided inside
- On the Bell Media site enter in your email address and password created for iHeartRadio
- Open the iHeartRadio app and press "Log In"
- Enter in your first and last name and press "Next".
To signup with an email address on iHeartRadio.com, follow these steps:
- On your web browser, go to iHeartRadio.com
- On the top right corner, click the "Account" icon located next to the search bar
- A pop-up should appear that prompting you to “Log In”
- Click “Sign Up” next to “Don’t Have an Account”
- Plug in your email address, create a password, your zip code, birth year, and gender
- Click “Sign Up”
- You will be automatically signed in and you’re ready to use iHeartRadio!
For signing up via your home entertainment device, please follow the same steps for signing up on iHeartRadio.com Finally, log in with the email and password credentials