To add iHeartRadio to your Sonos, follow the steps below:
Sonos Controller for Mac or PC
- Select "Add Music Services" from the Music pane.
- Select iHeartRadio, and then click Next.
- Select "I already have an account", and click Next.
- Type in your username and password when prompted, and follow the on-screen instructions to complete adding your account.
Sonos Controller for iOS and Android
- Tap the Settings tab.
- Navigate to “Services & Voice”.
- Under the Music & Content section, click "Add a Service".
- Select iHeartRadio from the dropdown, and then click "Add to Sonos".
- Select "I already have an account."
- From here you can follow on-screen instructions to finish adding your iHeartRadio account.