As an iHeart listener, you now have access to your very own playlist! Playlists are customizable and personalized so you can add as many of your favorite songs as you want. As you add more music to your playlist, iHeartRadio will add additional songs in a similar style to help fill out your playlist. If you don't want to create your own there are also hundreds of expertly curated playlists now available for any mood, activity, decade, or genre in the iHeart Playlist Directory!
With the new playlist feature you'll be able to:
- Add songs to your playlist
- Enjoy shuffled playback of all your songs
- Remove any of the songs you've added
- Create your own playlists of songs for any mood or activity you can dream up
- Add songs you discover from live radio, artist radio, or other playlists
Playlists you follow or create are found in the Playlists section of Your Library. To add more songs to My Playlist or any playlist you create, simply tap the Add To Playlist button on the player, search results, or anywhere you see a song listed inside iHeartRadio.
Please note: Currently playlists are only available to listeners on iHeart.com, and the latest version of the iHeartRadio app for Android and iOS.