To add iHeartRadio to your Roku, follow the steps below:
- From your Roku device (to view a list of supported Roku devices, click here), select the Channel Store icon on the Roku home screen
- On the Channel Store page, navigate to the Music section. Under this category, scroll to the left to browse through the channels, and select iHeartRadio
- You will be brought to the iHeartRadio Channel Store page. From here, select Add Channel
- The page will reload. To immediately launch iHeartRadio, select Go to channel. iHeartRadio will begin installing
- After installation is complete, iHeartRadio will load and you will see a welcome screen. Here you can log in with your iHeartRadio account, or if you do not already have an account, you can sign up to create one for free
- To link your Roku to your iHeartRadio account, from your computer, go to iheart.com/activate. Follow the prompt to log in with your iHeartRadio account and enter the unique activation code from your TV screen
- Your Roku device is now connected to your iHeartRadio account, and you should now see iHeartRadio loaded on your TV screen. Happy listening!