To add iHeartRadio to your Android TV, follow the steps below:
- From your Android TV's Home Screen, select Search, and type in iHeartRadio
- From your search results, select the iHeartRadio app, and select the Install button to download
- When the app download is complete, the button will change to Open
- Select Open to immediately launch iHeartRadio
- After installation is complete, iHeartRadio will load and you will see a welcome screen. Here you can log in with your iHeartRadio account, or if you do not already have an account, you can sign up to create one for free
- To link your Android TV to your iHeartRadio account, from your computer, go to iheart.com/activate. Follow the prompt to log in with your iHeartRadio account and enter the unique activation code from your TV screen
- Your Android TV device is now connected to your iHeartRadio account, and you should now see iHeartRadio loaded on your TV screen. Happy listening!