If you need to cancel your iHeartRadio Plus or All Access subscription you can follow the procedure below. Please follow the procedure based on the device you were logged into when you subscribed:
If you signed up on web (iHeart.com):
- Visit iHeart.com on your desktop or mobile browser.
- Log into your account by clicking the three horizontal lines in the left corner of the screen on mobile or by clicking the icon of a face in the upper right hand corner of the screen on your desktop or laptop computer.
- Next visit iHeart.com/my/settings
- Under Subscriptions select Change Plan
- Select Cancel Subscription from the menu that appears
- You’ll be asked to confirm your cancellation
- You will see a confirmation message appear indicating when your subscription will expire.
Please note: If you cancel, your subscription will stop at the end of your current billing cycle, or at the end of your free trial.
If you signed up for your subscription via the iOS App Store, Google Play store, your Roku device, or the Amazon App store you can follow the links below:
To read about subscription terms and conditions click here.