If you need to cancel your iHeartRadio Plus or All Access subscription you can follow the procedure below. Please follow the procedure based on the device you were logged into when you subscribed:
If you signed up through iTunes or iOS App store on an iPhone or Pad:
From your iPad / iPhone
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name.
- Tap Subscriptions. (If you don't see "Subscriptions," tap "iTunes & App Store" instead. Then tap your Apple ID, tap View Apple ID, sign in, scroll down to Subscriptions, and tap Subscriptions.)
- Tap iHeartRadio.
- Tap Cancel Subscription.
On a desktop / laptop computer
- Open the App Store app.
- Click the sign-in button or your name at the bottom of the sidebar.
- Click View Information at the top of the window. You might be asked to sign in.
- On the page that appears, scroll until you see Subscriptions, then click Manage.
- Click Edit next to the subscription that you want.
- Don't see the subscription that you're looking for? Follow this link
- Click Cancel Subscription.
- If you don’t see Cancel Subscription, then the subscription is already canceled and won't renew.
Please note: If you cancel, your subscription will stop at the end of your current billing cycle, or at the end of your free trial.
If you signed up for your subscription via the Google Play Store or iHeart.com, your Roku device, or the Amazon App store you can follow the links below:
For more information on canceling a subscription through the iTunes / the iOS App Store you can follow this link.
To read about subscription terms and conditions click here.