Facebook Timeline is a way to aggregate and publish the top radio stations, artists, and songs you enjoy to your Facebook Profile. You can control who sees this activity by visiting this link:
iHeartRadio lets you control when you are publishing to Facebook through the Publish to Timeline setting. When publishing is ON we will publish your listening activity to your Facebook Timeline. This activity includes the radio station name and the songs played on that station. If you don’t want any listening activity published to Facebook, toggle Facebook Publishing to OFF.
Please note: The Publish to Timeline setting does not control your listening activity on iHeartRadio.
Follow these steps to find your Publish to Timeline setting on iPhone/iPad or Android Phone:
- Tap the Menu icon on the top left of the home screen to view the Navigation pane and select Settings
- Under Account, tap Facebook
- Set your Publish to Timeline setting
Follow these steps to find your Publish to Timeline setting on iHeart.com:
- Hover over your name in the top right and select Settings
- Under Connections, find Facebook
- Check off the box labeled Publish my listening activity to my Facebook music dashboard