To clear cache on Chrome follow the steps below. If you continue to have issues please contact us.
- Click the Chrome menu (three dots) on the browser toolbar.
- Select More Tools.
- Select Clear Browsing Data.
- In the dialog that appears, make sure Clear cached images and files and Cookies and other site and plug-in data are checked
- Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Select beginning of time to delete everything (beginning of time is recommended to resolve most issues).
- Click Clear browsing data.
You can find more information on clearing your browser cache at the Google Chrome website https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95582?hl=en