Download iHeartAuto: Android | iPhone
iHeartRadio can now be used connect your iPhone or Android to all Ford vehicles equipped with SYNC AppLink. You can read more about more about Ford SYNC AppLink and compatible Ford models by going to support.ford.com
To avoid driver distraction, please use Voice Commands while controlling iHeartRadio using Ford SYNC. Below are a list of available commands:
At any time, if you would like to Start or Stop the music, press the VOICE button and say:
To navigate through the different sections of the application, press the VOICE button and say:
Local Stations to play your local radio stations based on your location (when available).
My Stations to play your saved Live and Custom stations.
Music and Entertainment to browse radio stations by type. You will be prompted to select a radio category:
- Commercial Free to play featured radio stations without commercials.
- Personalities to play celebrity-hosted channels.
- Genres to be prompted to say a specific genre.
Talk Radio to browse radio stations by type. You will be prompted to select a talk radio category:
- News & Talk to play Talk Radio stations.
- Public Radio to Public radio stations.
- Sports to play Sports Radio stations.
Stations by City or Cities to browse radio stations by city. You will be prompted to say a specific state, then city.
Now Playing to get information on the current song, artist and radio station.
When listening to Live Radio, the following voice commands are available:
- Recommend Station to listen to a new set of stations based on the current playing station.
- Save Station to add the current station to my stations.
When listening to Custom Radio, the following voice commands are available:
- Next, Next Song, Skip or Skip Song to advance to a new song.
- Thumb Up to mark a song as liked. This song will be used to tailor the current station to your preferences.
- Thumb Down to mark a song as disliked. The current song will be skipped and not played on this station.
- More Discovery to raise the discovery mode and add less familiar artists and songs to your station.
- Less Discovery to lower the discovery mode and add more familiar artists and songs to your station.
- Create Station to use the current song to create a new custom radio station.
- Pressing the OK button will play or pause your iHeartRadio stream.
- Pressing a Preset button will play the station saved to that button.
- By pressing the SEEK buttons on the steering wheel or touch screen. While listening to live radio, the radio will will skip to the next station within the current category. While listening to custom radio, the radio will skip to a new song.?
- Turning the TUNE knob will change the station within the current category:
- Commercial Free
- News & Talk
- Public Radio
- Long pressing Seek Forward (arrow pointing to the right) will Thumb Up the currently playing song.
- Long pressing Seek Back (arrow pointing to the left) will Thumb Down the currently playing song and skip to a new song.