- From your Roku device (to view a list of supported Roku devices, click here), select the Channel Store icon on the Roku home screen
- On the Channel Store page, navigate to the Music section. Under this category, scroll to the left to browse through the channels, and select iHeartRadio
- You will be brought to the iHeartRadio Channel Store page. From here, select Add Channel
- The page will reload. To immediately launch iHeartRadio, select Go to channel. iHeartRadio will begin installing
- After installation is complete, iHeartRadio will load and you will see a welcome screen. Here you can log in with your iHeartRadio account, or if you do not already have an account, you can sign up to create one for free
- To link your Roku to your iHeartRadio account, from your computer, go to http://www.iheart.com/activate Follow the prompt to log in with your iHeartRadio account and enter the unique activation code from your TV screen
- Your Roku device is now connected to your iHeartRadio account, and you should now see iHeartRadio loaded on your TV screen. Happy listening!
To add iHeartRadio to your Roku, follow the steps below: