To avoid driver distraction, please use Voice Commands while controlling iHeartRadio using Lincoln SYNC. Below are a list of available commands:
At any time, if you would like to Start or Stop the music, press the VOICE button and say:
To navigate through the different sections of the application, press the VOICE button and say:
- "Local Stations" to play your local radio stations based on your location (when available).
- "My Stations" to play your saved Live and Custom stations.
- "Music and Entertainment" to browse radio stations by type. You will be prompted to select a radio category:
- "Commercial Free" to play featured radio stations without commercials.
- "Personalities" to play celebrity-hosted channels.
- "Genres" to be prompted to say a specific genre.
- "Talk Radio" to browse radio stations by type. You will be prompted to select a talk radio category:
- "News & Talk" to play talk radio stations.
- "Public Radio" to public radio stations.
- "Sports" to play sports Radio stations.
- "Stations by City" or "Cities" to browse radio stations by city. You will be prompted to say a specific state, then city.
- "Now Playing" to get information on the current song, artist and radio station.
When listening to Live Radio, the following voice commands are available:
- "Recommend Station" to listen to a new set of stations based on the current playing station.
- "Save Station" to add the current station to my stations.
When listening to Custom Radio, the following voice commands are available:
- "Next", "Next Song", "Skip" or "Skip Song" to advance to a new song.
- "Thumb Up" to mark a song as liked. This song will be used to tailor the current station to your preferences.
- "Thumb Down" to mark a song as disliked. The current song will be skipped and not played on this station.
- "More Discovery" to raise the discovery mode and add less familiar artists and songs to your station.
- "Less Discovery" to lower the discovery mode and add more familiar artists and songs to your station.
- "Create Station" to use the current song to create a new custom radio station.
- Pressing the OK button will play or pause your iHeartRadio stream.
- Pressing a Preset button will play the station saved to that button.
- By pressing the SEEK buttons on the steering wheel or touch screen:
- While listening to live radio, the radio will will skip to the next station within the current category.
- While listening to custom radio, the radio will skip to a new song.
- Turning the TUNE knob will change the station within the current category:
- Commercial Free
- News & Talk
- Public Radio
- Long pressing the SEEK forward button (arrow pointing to the right) will Thumb Up the currently playing song.
- Long pressing the SEEK back button (arrow pointing to the left) will Thumb Down the currently playing song and skip to a new song.