To clear cache on Internet Explorer follow the steps below. If you continue to have issues please contact us.
- On the right-hand side of the browser, click on the gear icon, also called the Tools icon
- Click Safety > Delete browsing history
- In the Delete Browsing History window that appears, uncheck all options except the one labeled Temporary Internet files and website files
- Click the Delete button
- The Delete Browsing History window will disappear. When complete you'll see a "finished deleting" message at the bottom of the window
- Close the Internet Explorer window and reopen
You can find more information on clearing your browser cache on the Microsoft website