With iHeartRadio All Access you can create your own playlist or save an iHeartRadio playlist you just discovered to your own collection! As an iHeartRadio Plus Subscriber you can Follow curated iHeartRadio playlists to save them to Your Library for easy access!
Create a Playlist from scratch or add songs to a playlist
Start from scratch or build the playlist of your dreams!
- Tap three dots next to the song you’d like to have added. Or if you’re on the full screen player currently listening to the song, tap the “add to playlist button”.
- Select Add to Playlist.
- You will then have the option to Create a New Playlist or add the song to an existing playlist.
Save a Playlist to Your Library
Saving a playlist will allow you to make edits, reorder songs and truly make the playlist your own!
- Tap on the three vertical dots in the top right corner of the playlist you’d like to save.
- Confirm by selecting Save Playlist.
- You can save the playlist as is or rename.
- Confirm by selecting Save
Follow a Playlist
Want to follow playlists from iHeartRadio's expert curators that we update with the latest and greatest? Here's how!
- Search for or navigate to the playlist you wish to follow.
- At the the top of Playlist profile page you should see a "+ Follow" button.
- Tapping this will add the Playlist to Your Library under Your Playlists.
Finding your Playlists
Now that you've created or followed a number of playlists you can find them by tapping on the Your Library tab and scrolling down to the Your Playlists section.
NOTE: as an iHeartRadio Plus subscriber you will not be able to edit or make changes to Followed Playlists. If you’d like to save copies of iHeartRadio curated playlists and make changes to them, consider upgrading to iHeartRadio All Access!