Joining iHeartRadio's Family Plan under another family member is easy! All you need to do is follow the steps below
- Once you receive your iHeartRadio Family Plan Invite, you'll want to follow the link provided in the email.
- If you're not currently logged into your iHeartRadio Account you will be asked to log in.
- If you don’t have an iHeartRadio account you will need to create one.
- You will be asked to enter the billing zip code provided by the primary iHeartRadio Family Plan subscriber.
- This is the zip code associated with the billing information they provided when they signed up.
- Once you confirm this zip code you're all set!
Note: If you currently have an active iHeartRadio subscription via the Google Play Store, the Roku store, the Amazon App Store or the iOS App Store / iTunes, you will first need to cancel your subscription, and at the end of your current billing cycle you can sign up for iHeartRadio's Family Plan. Visit this article for more information on how to cancel a subscription.