If you'd like block explicit content when listening to the iHeartAuto app. You can follow the instructions below:
- Launch the iHeartAuto app.
- Select Sign Up, Log In, or Maybe Later.
- Next, before connecting to your vehicle via Bluetooth or your Aux cable, select Options.
- Scroll down to the Settings section.
- Select, Explicit Content
- Here you can switch the setting from On to Off
Please note: This will disable access to Artist radio and Podcasts within the iHeartAuto app, but will not affect Live Radio stations.
Enjoying our Live Radio offerings will ensure that you only hear content deemed appropriate by the FCC.