Once your account is linked with Alexa, you can set iHeart as your default* provider. To set iHeart as default on the Alexa app from Settings:
- From the iHeart App, tap on Settings (located on the top left corner of the app)
- Under Settings > Apps and Voice Assistants select Alexa App Linking.
- Tap on ‘Set as Default’
- You will be directed to the Alexa app > Default Services page.
- Under the Music, Artists and Genre Stations, and Podcasts sections, tap on Change for each item.
- Select iHeart from the presented list.
- Now you can return back to the iHeart app
* To set iHeartRadio as default, the Alexa app needs to be installed on your device.
For further Amazon Alexa support visit the Amazon Support Center.